Friday, February 24, 2006

Arthogram - what will we find?



So today I am going in for an arthogram. About 8 years ago I had arthoscopic surgery on my right shoulder to repair a partially torn rotator cuff. I had a huge bone spur that needed to be shaved down to make room for my shoulder joint in the capsule. I had what is called 'impingement syndrome."

Todays MRI is different than the others I have had since they are injecting dye into my shoulder. Then the dye forms a greater contrast and can determine where there are leaks in my capsule.

Hopefully I won't need surgery again and physical therapy can do the trick. we'll see.
Oh, and that isn't my shoulder in the picture.

2 comments:

H3NR7 said...

Why are you going for an arthogram? Is it bothering you again or is it a yearly checkup thing.

Simone said...

Yeah, what he said.