Thursday, January 18, 2007

I LOVE coffee

One of my greatest pleasures is a good cup of coffee or a well made latté. It can be an exspensive treat going to my favorite café, Gimmee Coffee (located here in Ithaca) or to Starbucks so I invested in a Super Automatic Espresso maker. I have had other models before but I decided to splurge on this one since they tend to be fragile and I think the better models make a better shot of espresso.

These machines grind the beans, brew the espresso, and discard the grounds all with the touch of a button. I have the machine at work since that is where i spend most of my time and do most of my coffee drinking. We don't froth the milk that often because it makes a lot of noise but it makes a great caffé crema, which is an extended shot of espresso to the size of a cup of coffee. It is a lot like an Americano.

.

No comments: